Saturday, June 1, 2013

Picnic Park Pictures

Day 54: After a long hiatus, I thought I might like to do some more art creating. Today has been a long day already and it's only 2:17 in the afternoon. Some lil' punk got up SUPER early and everything's been slightly wonky ever since.

We finally made it to a local park that, because it is on the opposite side of the county from our home, we rarely enjoy. I could have taken the easy way out and gone to the dam area that's only 5.5 miles from our house but I opted for the cross-county trek, replete with gas station, grocery store and Starbucks stops. All I have to say is, thank goodness for Maps on the iPhone! I've always been good at navigating but with my level of frustration already near hyper-boiling, the app was a handy dandy thing to have. 

Now that I'm properly fed and caffeinated, I'm happy to report that this was a lovely place to picnic and give the boys a chance to pitch rocks in the lake while I photographed the scenery. Ét voilà, here are the results.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please offer only positive praise - this site belongs to our whole family (including our young children) and we'd prefer to be able to share all the comments. Gracias!