Friday, February 3, 2012

Bridge Over Beauty Green

Day 22 - Build a bridge.
Day 23 - Use recycled materials.
Day 24 - Employ only the color green

I'm behind a bit but rather than fret, I decided to just do a bit of combining. That's what other artists do, use familiar things in creative new ways, right?

So I went with a liberal definition of bridge; it's more of a canopy, but the kind that small creatures might utilize as a bridge. What inspired me was the detritus of "green" cosmetics and beauty-related products that were left behind after a recent cabinet purge. There were so many tubes, jars, pumps and sprays that I used just a few measures of then discarded... How is THAT eco-friendly in ANY way?!?

Well, there's the food for thought, the inspiration behind the "bridge". Maybe it's a bridge to a higher consciousness where I consume less. Now there's a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please offer only positive praise - this site belongs to our whole family (including our young children) and we'd prefer to be able to share all the comments. Gracias!