Monday, February 13, 2012

Path in Progress

Day 31 - Make a path.

I started this several days ago. It's still stuck in the beginning stages. My thought was to create a stream of consciousness "path" along the routes that my brain tends to wander. I rounded up copies of yoga, yarn and food magazines, a yarn catalogue, a glue stick, scissors and some markers.

Then I got stuck.

No, it wasn't a glue stick tragedy; I just got to thinking too much about what I wanted on my board. Dream board, Inspiration board. Goal mapping. Whatever you call it, it seems to demand more time than a single day. I'm not going to promise that it'll get finished, but stranger things have been completed 'round these parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please offer only positive praise - this site belongs to our whole family (including our young children) and we'd prefer to be able to share all the comments. Gracias!