Sunday, February 19, 2012

Revivify

Day 35 - Write instructions.

Day 36 - Take something old and make it new.

Day 37 - Use staples / stapler.

Though it's usually out of necessity so that I don't fall too far behind, I actually enjoy the challenge of figuring out how I might mesh three consecutive days into a single project. For me, it sticks to the spirit of creating something every day because I generally give thought to how I'll carry out a three-day assignment each day until I am able to enact my plans. Even if I only have a small amount of time for the eventual creation, I know the process has served me and its purpose.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please offer only positive praise - this site belongs to our whole family (including our young children) and we'd prefer to be able to share all the comments. Gracias!