Monday, March 5, 2012

H I P

Day 44 - Hat In Progress

This little booger of a hat is destined for a sweet, curly-headed little man whose birthday came and went last week. I knew I wasn't going to finish it tonight but I was still fussed to realize I'd actually have to rip it back six or so rows instead. Sitting at his mum's table, I did just that as she made supper and our Girls' Night gaggle of gals gossiped happily.

No pattern in sight for this one but an ambitious edging awaits the completion of the main hat body. Can't wait to display the final project... Assuming, of course, that it WILL indeed resemble the picture in my mind's eye. At least a little bit. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please offer only positive praise - this site belongs to our whole family (including our young children) and we'd prefer to be able to share all the comments. Gracias!