Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Identity Crisis

Day 45 - Ice Fissures

Was it just yesterday that I made some noise about only putting crochet on here or some such nonsense? Oh, well...

See, the problem here is that I'm always seeing / finding / making some kind of artistic something. And I can't really help it. Not that I'm apologizing or anything. Heck, this is my blog and I can do whatever I'd like with. Heh heh heh.

Without further waffling, here are the nifty ice fissures I saw in the bottom of my cup while I was at work today. And plan on seeing whatever I feel like posting tomorrow tomorrow... Er... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please offer only positive praise - this site belongs to our whole family (including our young children) and we'd prefer to be able to share all the comments. Gracias!