Saturday, January 28, 2012

Float Little Boat

Day 19 - Make something that floats, doesn't have to be a boat.

My phone was being cranky and deleted the draft of this post before I could figure out why the photos wouldn't synch from one of my apps (Instagram) to my photo roll... So much blah blah blah. So there'll ostensibly be two posts today. Roll with it, I will!

I thought this tiny crocheted bowl would look pretty ferrying a bit of black tea across the surface of a glass of water. Except it capsized about five seconds after I set it afloat. Luckily, I was quick enough to capture its graceful (sort of) descent.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please offer only positive praise - this site belongs to our whole family (including our young children) and we'd prefer to be able to share all the comments. Gracias!