Monday, January 9, 2012

Our 365 Adventure

This is our new blog and the start of a new adventure for our family. We're setting out to create a work of art each day using prompts from the book 365: A Daily Creativity Journal. My goals are to expand my skills in primary artistic mode - crochet - as well as explore methods that are new to me. My eldest son is joining me and there may just be some cameos from my husband and younger son. We all love to create so why not share our various pieces? For me, having a simple, visual record will help remind me that even the small steps toward a goal have precious, incalcuable meaning. For my son, I hope he grows in his sense that art and creativity have an important role in this life and that creative expression can help you get through (and even thrive) in most any situation!

Thank you for joining us - feel free to leave positive encouragement and suggestions for new projects if you feel so inclined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please offer only positive praise - this site belongs to our whole family (including our young children) and we'd prefer to be able to share all the comments. Gracias!